Get started with FBL:
- Step 1 – Set up: Create your Linio seller account, and login to Seller Center. You will need to accept our terms and conditions and sign a power of attorney.
- Step 2 – Define products: Our commercial team will provide assessment recommending pricing and assortment strategies for your products. After the catalogue and pricing definition, you will need to fill the “SKUs Setup Form – Ingram” with detailed information for each item. Our commercial team will provide the template mentioned.
- Step 3 – Prepare your products: Prepare your products for a safe and secure transportation to our fulfillment center in Miami according to Linio’s packing guidelines for shipping and routing requirements.
- Step 4 – Ship your products: Our commercial team will coordinate the delivery to the Miami fulfillment center. Afterwards, Linio will store, pick, pack, and ship your orders to final customers.
FBL storage and fulfillment fees
- Storage fees: Charged for every product stored in the fulfillment center, consider a monthly cost per item. The cost per cubic foot is 0,5 USD * Volume (W*L*H). We will provide a storage tool to simulate the costs.
- Fulfillment fees: Charged per unit, for picking and packing your orders, shipping and handling, customer service, and product returns.