You can give access to the portal to many users with specific rights for every user. It is very important to know that each user type in your account has access to different information, depending on their functions. Your account contains sensible information, so we recommend to reserve its access only to some users.
The user types are:
- Seller Full Access: Access to all modules of Seller Center:
- Product management and visualization.
- Communication Preferences editing and adjustment.
- Give, create, or deactivate users.
- API full access.
- Costumer and Order Information.
- Account Statements.
- Access to Account’s Administration and Reports.
It’s very important to know that this user profile also has access to the Notifications Configuration, so it can modify and choose which notifications others users get. It is highly recommendable that this access is reserved for the Account’s Owner.
- Seller Order Access: Access to the Order modules and anything related to them. Has access to:
- Orders Handling (Change Status, Look for Packages, etc.).
- Return Management.
- Comment and Reviews writing, and Order import.
- Lecture only access to Products.
- Make changes on Stock and edit prices (including the User Interface update selling price, imports, and API).
- Grants access to other users to: API explorer, Integrations Management, Orders Lists (Reading Only), Full access to Return Management.
- Offers an option to update the Logistic Provider and the Tracking Guide information in ready to ship orders.
- Combined with a function interrupter and a corresponding Seller configuration.
- Seller API Access: This user applies only to providers that use an API to integrate to Seller Center. Has full access to:
- Product Administration via API.
- Product Price edition (including the User Interface update selling price, imports, and API).
- Can log in to the interface.
- Seller API Product Access: Process Orders via API and can modify Product prices (including the UI update selling price, imports, and API).
- Seller API Order Access: Can process Orders via API and can modify Product prices (including the User Interface update selling price, imports, and API).
- Seller Stock Update: These users can login to the interface. These users have access to:
- Stock management (stock changes and updates).
- Modify Prices (including the User Interface update selling price, imports, and API).
- Grant access to other users to the API browser and integrations management.
Create a new User in Seller Center
1. Access to Seller Center and go to the Settings tab.
2. Click on Manage Users.
You will access the Users page.
3. Click on Add User, on the right side of the screen.
4. Add the New User’s information.
5. Choose the access type the new user will have, depending on its functions.
Remember, depending on its function, user will have according access and rights in your Seller Center Account.
6. Click on Guardar.
Reactivate a User in Seller Center
1. In the Manage Users section, browse for the user you wish to reactivate. You can search by name or email.
2. Click on the Edit option in the Actions column.
3. Check ✓ on the Active checkbox.
4. Click on Save.
In the user list, you can verify that the previously inactive user is now active. Its Status will change to Active.
Delete a User in Seller Center
1. In the Manage Users page, search for the user you wish to delete.
2. Click on Delete, in the Actions column. After this, the user will be deleted.