When an error occurs during a Massive Product Upload, a message informing the unsuccessful upload will appear. To fix the mistakes directly on Seller Center.
1. Click on the Fix Errors button.
You will access to the Errors Overview page.
2. Click on the number where the ”Errors” column is found.
3. Scroll through the red tab and look at the error description.
4. Click on the red tab.
This will allow you to fix the corresponding mistakes.
5. Click on the Submit button to save the changes.
As the error correction goes through, the upper bar will advance. This bar shows the progress on the correction of all Product Errors.
When all corrections are completed, Seller Center will show a success creation message. The Product will disappear from the Errors Overview page.
6. Continue the corrections until there are no Products left on the page and the Progress Bar reaches 100%.