In Seller Center, all Products may have three different status:
All status changes can be triggered trough interface or by a uploading a file.
The default Status of recently created product is Active. This means that once all conditions are met (stock, approval, images), the product can be synced with the Shop and be sellable to the customer. The Status can change via Seller Center by clicking the on/off button in the Product Overview.
The Product Overview table offers information on all Deleted Products. A secondary filter for Deleted Products can be found under the Inactive tab.
To restore a Deleted Product:
1. Acces the Product Overview page.
2. Navigate to the Inactive tab.
3. Click on Deleted Products.
4. Select the Export option on the Action section, or copy the the SKU that should be changed on the search bar.
5. Open the file and change the status of the product to one of the following options:
6. Save the file.
7. Go to the Products tab and select Import Product.
8. Click on Upload your file.
9. In Import Mode, choose the Update Product option.
10. Click on Choose File and upload the file.
11. Click on Upload File.
After the file is successfully uploaded and processed to Seller Center, the Products should be available under their respesctive Product Filter on the Product Overview page.