The Stock Review allows Sellers to permanentlly have an overview of the Available Stock of Products which are located in the Seller’s Warehouse, as well as item sent to the Linio Warehouse for faster processing. Potential sales should already be visible in My Overview to infom about comming Orders. Stock Review also informs when Stock is still in the Venture Warehouse due to returned or cancelled Orders.
In the product overview you are able to:
The stock column sums up the following stock values:
When a seller does a mouse-over on a stock value of a Product, a tool tip is displayed when there is stock available outside of the Sellers own warehouse. This tool tip contains already a separated view on the amount of items in the according warehouses.
If a Seller requires a more detailed view or if he wants to updat the amount of the local Stock, the Seller clicks on the stock value of a product and a pop up window to Edit Stock will appear. Only Allocated Stock is editable, as this is the Stock that exists in the Seller’s Warehouse.
Others Stocks that might be available in the Ventures Warehouse are not editable, but listed. Depending on the information, Stock gets either added or deducted from the total available Stock.
Order related Stock information is displayed on the Product Overview.
1. Access to Seller Center and go to the Products tab.
2. Click on Import Products.
You’ll access the Products Update page.
3. Select a template to downlowad. You have to options:
4. Scroll down to the page’s bottom and click on Download.
5. Update your Stock and save the template in a .csv or .xls file.
5. Back in ImportProducts, click on Update File.
6. In Importation Mode, select Existent Product Update and load the file.
The changes can be displayed on Manage Products.